Is your personality the right fit?
Are you a people person? Do you command (positive) attention when you walk into a room? Are you a big thinker? Do you have an extreme passion for marketing or helping companies grow that you want to share with the world
We can’t stress this enough: Our account managers are dynamic individuals who exude enthusiasm and optimism (without it being forced). They are also outgoing, independent, self-confident, decisive and able to excel in a competitive, fast-paced workplace (that also just happens to promote a really great company culture).
If you’re most of these things, plus driven and achievement-oriented (but also able to work well and motivate others within team environments), we’re looking to hear from you.
Do you possess these desirable qualifications?
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 3–5 years of previous experience in marketing or communications roles.
- Excellent people skills.
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate in a professional and friendly manner both verbally and in writing.
- A passion for strategy, out-of-the-box thinking and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Experience leading teams and working with C-level executives, VPs of sales, marketing directors, etc.
- An ability to quickly assess and understand business situations and suggest solutions that offer positive outcomes.
- Experience presenting (in front of clients or peers, at events, at conferences, etc.).
- Agency experience or experience within the manufacturing industry.
- A proficiency in Google tools, including Apps, Analytics, AdWords and Webmaster Tools.
- CMS experience (HubSpot, Drupal, WordPress, IBM WebSphere Commerce, BigCommerce, Magento, etc.).
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, ActOn, Salesforce, Pardot, etc).
- Inbound marketing experience.
- A familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- A familiarity with Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC).
- Any certification that supports the tools listed above is a plus.
What are the primary day-to-day activities of a SyncShow account manager?
- Providing strategic direction to clients in an effort to build long-term relationships that drive client success.
- Developing, implementing and delivering the results of inbound marketing strategies and lead-generation campaigns, which involves writing clear client-facing communications, identifying and solving problems and presenting constructive, creative ideas.
- Finding new opportunities to expand client engagements, assuming they fit within client goals.
- Working closely alongside the senior strategist and at least one account specialist, who will report directly to you, to create inbound marketing plans that include overall strategy and approach, buyer persona development, goal definition and project and communication plans.
Finally, can you enthusiastically answer “yes” to this question?
Do you believe in a thriving, local manufacturing sector and care deeply about the people who are a part of it?
If you read this far, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you.