Do you have a natural passion for digital communications and marketing and wonder how they come to fruition? Can you see yourself working with a team to bring a digital marketing project from inception to completion?
We are seeking a dependable and highly motivated Online Marketing Associate, to assist our project management, delivery, and strategy teams orchestrate big wins in their ROI-driven marketing projects.
This is an entry-level position reporting to one of our more seasoned project managers. The Online Marketing Associate’s day-to-day involves working behind the scenes to help ensure marketing tactics are complete from start to finish through both tactical implementation as well as coordination of work across vendors and internal staff. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly organized, can follow set processes, and is exceptional when it comes to attention to detail. This person must have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment and be comfortable working with project management tools and processes and within CMS and Marketing Automation Software.
Some of the perks
- Growth potential: We never miss an opportunity to reward our team for outstanding performance, including profit sharing, bonuses, and job-level advancement.
- Hybrid work model: Candidates fully trained in their role have an opportunity to work in a hybrid environment with a few days a week in the office and the rest at home.
Metrics for Success
- On-time delivery for projects
- On-budget delivery of strategist-approved tasks
- Error-free implementation of projects and deliverables
- Utilization 85% (billable)
- Manage marketing projects from start to finish to achieve the highest level of client, external, and internal resource satisfaction, quality, efficiency, budgets, and timeliness. Specifically,
- Coordinate completion of work within agreed-to timeline and budgets
- Discuss with internal stakeholders, especially Account Strategists, to gain clarity on projects and deadlines
- Execute on task schedules and keep ahead of project deadlines
- Assignment of tasks to internal and external team members
- Provide work-in-progress updates to Account Strategists on a regular basis
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Maintain project files
- Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
- Work with Project Managers in assisting the Account Strategist with new project startup – researching costs, scope of work, obtaining freelancers, contractors quotes, and other project startup needs
- Entry of project info: tasks, budgets, purchase orders, production reports, and other relevant information into our project management system
- Error-free implementation of various online marketing tactic including, but not limited to:
- Social Media
- Content & Image loading for channels (including personal pages)
- Link testing
- Varied Times/Dates
- Repeated scheduling without overlap/conflict for evergreen content
- Email Marketing
- Content Loading
- List Segmentation
- Scheduled Sends
- Content Loading
- Publishing/archiving pages
- Workflow logic
- List Segmentation and Cleaning
- Pulling reports
- 100% completion of company compliance requirements such as time reporting, contracts and agreements, and file management.
- Adherence to core values and expected behaviors.
- Highly organized and laser-focused when it comes to attention to detail
- Knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn HubSpot marketing (within the first 90 days)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with many dependent and independent variables.
- Strong ability to build relationships and receive feedback
- Can adapt accordingly when working with multiple personality types
- Brings a “yes!....and” attitude
- Actively volunteers for projects, particularly when utilization is not at 100%
- Has an interest in digital marketing as a longer-term career
- 1+ years of project coordination of digital marketing and/or website projects or experience in hands-on digital marketing tactics (or applicable internships)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, management, communications, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and online marketing a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and schedule production requests
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to analyze and resolve publishing/production issues
- Ability to develop, communicate, and enforce project plans with SyncShow employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
Desirable, but Not Required Skills
- Knowledge of Content Management and Marketing Automation Systems, such as WordPress, HubSpot, etc.
- Knowledge of Project Management systems, such as Monday, Asana, Jira, and ClickUp.