Is your personality the right fit?
Do you consider yourself an enthusiastic marketer with a natural desire to stay informed of current and emerging online marketing trends? Do you thrive in details and love follow-throughs? Can you think both tactically and strategically? Most importantly, do you have a strong desire to learn, develop and grow?
Our account specialists are the figurative glue that keeps SyncShow account teams together (without them, we’d be lost). As individuals who support one or more of our account managers, our account specialists must be detail-oriented, focused and efficient team players who excel in fast-paced environments—always solving problems and thinking creatively on their toes to deliver results for clients.
Do you possess these desirable qualifications?
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
- Internship experience in marketing or manufacturing.
- An ability to track, analyze and measure data and accurately report results.
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate in a professional and friendly manner both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Google Tools, including Apps, Analytics, AdWords and Webmaster Tools is a plus (certifications in these tools are an added bonus).
- CMS experience is a plus. Experience with marketing automation software, such as HubSpot, Marketo, Act-On, Salesforce or Pardot is a plus (certifications in these tools are an added bonus).
- Inbound marketing experience is a plus (certification is an added bonus).
- A familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- A familiarity with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a plus.
What are the primary day-to-day activities of a SyncShow account specialist?
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns through various tactics, such as blogging, social media, email, SEO and online advertising.
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing client metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly and monthly.
- Identifying and recommending ideas and actions to meet or exceed client goals.
- Assigning work to and managing external design and content resources.
- Learning all the different aspects of digital marketing and growing to become an expert in the space.
If you read this far, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you. Apply today by filling out the short form on the right side of this page.