Do you have what it takes to be a SyncShow account coordinator?
Is your personality the right fit?
Are you a people person? Do you command (positive) attention when you walk into a room? Do you have an extreme passion for digital marketing or helping companies grow that you want to share with the world?
Our account coordinators are outgoing, independent, self-confident, decisive and able to excel in a competitive, fast-paced workplace (that also just happens to promote a really great company culture). They are also task-masters, ready and willing to learn, who pitch in wherever necessary to help the team and our clients find success.
If you’re most of these things, plus driven and achievement-oriented (but also able to work well and motivate others within team environments), we’re looking to hear from you.
DO YOU POSSESS THESE DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Excellent people skills.
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate in a professional and friendly manner both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience leading teams, groups and working with a variety of different people.
- An ability to quickly assess and understand business situations and suggest solutions that offer positive outcomes.
- Experience presenting in front of small- to mid-sized groups.
- Inbound marketing familiarity and/or experience.
- A familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO).
- A familiarity with Google tools, including Apps, Analytics, AdWords and Webmaster Tools.
- CMS experience (HubSpot, Drupal, WordPress, IBM WebSphere Commerce, BigCommerce, Magento, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, ActOn, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.) is a plus.
- Any certification that supports the tools listed above is a plus.
- Agency or manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES OF A SYNCSHOW ACCOUNT coordinator?
- Supporting SyncShow’s account managers in the implementation of client strategy (this can include any combination of social media, email marketing, landing pages, forms, calls-to-action, content, design, video, website updates, advertising, etc. to hit the client’s stated objectives).
- Working with the rest of the implementation team to ensure flawless work is executed on behalf of our clients.
- Taking on a more specialized role within the implementation team as fit is determined (e.g., specializing in email marketing) as needed.
Finally, can you enthusiastically answer “yes” to this question?
Do you believe in a thriving, local manufacturing sector and care deeply about the people who are a part of it?
If you read this far, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you.