Do you have what it takes to be a SyncShow graphic designer?
IS YOUR PERSONALITY THE RIGHT FIT?
Do you have a creative eye and a strong work ethic? Can you effectively communicate a client brand or message using design? Do you have a passion for thinking outside of the box and coming up with new and innovative ideas? Are you a team player who can juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once?
Graphic designers at SyncShow are responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our internal marketing assets and content, as well as the marketing assets and content we create for clients. From concept through execution, this important team member will help bring messaging to life and keep brands consistent across all touch points.
DO YOU POSSESS THESE DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Strong portfolio of work.
- Experience in website user interface design.
- Strong layout and concepting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar field.
- Design experience required (internship work accepted).
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and also in a collaborative, team environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Significant experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES OF A SYNCSHOW GRAPHIC DESIGNER?
- Regularly collaborating with marketing and/or account managers to support both internal and client-specific website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets and more).
- Bringing ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scoping and create templates for our team to promote efficiency.
- Managing other design needs for company leadership, including presentations, signage and trade show collateral as needed.
FINALLY, CAN YOU ENTHUSIASTICALLY ANSWER “YES” TO THIS QUESTION?
Do you believe in a thriving, local manufacturing sector and care deeply about the people who are a part of it?
If you read this far, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you. Apply today by filling out the short form on the right side of this page.
Interested in learning more about why we do what we do? Watch the following video: