Do you have what it takes to be a SyncShow SEO specialist?
IS YOUR PERSONALITY THE RIGHT FIT?
Do you have a passion for SEO and a pure interest in staying on top of the latest and greatest SEO innovations (maybe almost to a fault)? Are you a team player who loves educating clients and team members about your passion for SEO? Does your inner geek come out when talking about SEO strategies?
We need someone who’s confident in being a leader in this space, and who can proactively add to the total value SyncShow provides clients. Leadership traits and an ability to completely own this role are crucial to the success of an SEO specialist at SyncShow.
Learn more about what it's like to work for SyncShow by watching the following video:
DO YOU POSSESS THESE DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Experience managing other resources—both internal and external.
- Experience using SEO tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Analytics and more.
- Real-world experience providing sound SEO strategies to clients across various industries.
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree.
- 1 or more years of real-world SEO experience.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES OF A SYNCSHOW SEO SPECIALIST?
- Providing strategic SEO direction to internal account teams and directly to clients to improve their rankings. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Keyword research and recommendations.
- Navigation recommendations.
- URL and directory structure naming.
- Titles and other on-page recommendations.
- Site framework analysis (CMS, web server, programming languages and databases, subdomain usage, cookies and session IDs).
- Technical analysis and implementation to safeguard compliance with current search engine indexing practices—covering areas such as robots.txt files, XML sitemaps, custom error pages, and the proper use of HTTP headers.
- Ongoing monitoring of client sites in support of best-in-class SEO practices.
- Working on migration and redirect strategies for new website launches to maintain and improve rankings post launch.
- Keeping yourself, our team and our processes up-to-date with the most current SEO strategies and tactics, including updates (i.e., Penguin), content marketing, inbound marketing and how SEO plays a vital and ever-evolving role in these digital marketing methodologies.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on SEO implementations and results.
- Providing proactive recommendations to team members, ensuring enhanced SEO practices yield consistently improved results.
- Implementing PPC strategies and best practices, including account/campaign creation, bid optimization strategies and keyword selection and optimization.
- Clearly communicating your expertise, including the presentation of findings, reports and education to the internal team, as well as our clients.
FINALLY, CAN YOU ENTHUSIASTICALLY ANSWER “YES” TO THIS QUESTION?
Do you believe in a thriving, local manufacturing sector and care deeply about the people who are a part of it?
If you read this far, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you. Apply today by filling out the short form on the right side of this page.
Interested in learning more about why we do what we do? Watch the following video: