Do you have what it takes to be SyncShow’s Sr. SEO Strategist?
Is your personality the right fit?
Do you have a passion for SEO and a pure interest in staying on top of the latest and greatest SEO innovations? Are you looking to lead an SEO team and have a hand in creating the repeatable, sustainable and successful SEO processes of the future for an agency? Does the thought of getting to constantly learn, create and teach SEO get you excited? Are you a leader who can craft strategy, and lead by example by also helping with tactical implementation.
The Sr. SEO Strategist role at SyncShow requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results-driven processes and strategies. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary for your success. A high level of expertise is expected and the ability to spot and correct errors is important. Work must be done right and quickly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from yourself and the team around you.
We need someone who’s confident in being a leader in this space, and who can proactively add to the total value SyncShow provides clients. Leadership traits and an ability to completely own this role are crucial to the success of the Sr. SEO Strategist at SyncShow.
Learn more about what it's like to work for SyncShow by watching the following video:
Do you possess these desirable qualifications?
- Experience managing other resources—both internal and external.
- Experience using SEO tools like SEMRush, Majestic, Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Analytics and more.
- Real-world experience providing sound, proven and customized SEO strategies to clients across various industries.
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree.
- At least 3 or more years of real-world SEO experience.
What are the primary day-to-day activities of the SyncShow Sr. SEO Strategist?
- The job centers around developing new ideas, systems and technology, and also analyzing and improving on old ones.
- Providing strategic SEO direction to internal account teams and directly to clients to improve their rankings and digital marketing results. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Keyword research and recommendations including content recommendations to capitalize on potential search traffic.
- Navigation, URL and directory structure naming recommendations.
- On-site SEO recommendations.
- Technical analysis and recommendations (including site framework, server, domain setup, code templates, compliance, etc).
- Ongoing monitoring, measuring, and reporting on SEO implementations and results.
- Providing proactive recommendations to team members, ensuring enhanced SEO practices yield consistently improved results.
- Working on migration and redirect strategies for new website launches to maintain and improve rankings post-launch.
- Managing our team of SEO and PPC resources to implement the recommended SEO strategies and best practices, continuing to build out this team with additional hires over time, and training and developing the team to continually provide better service and results for our clients.
- Keeping yourself, our team and our processes up-to-date with the most current SEO strategies and tactics, including updates, content marketing, inbound marketing and how SEO plays a vital and ever-evolving role in these digital marketing methodologies.
- Clearly communicating your expertise, including the presentation of findings, reports, and education to the internal team, as well as our clients.
FINALLY, CAN YOU ENTHUSIASTICALLY ANSWER “YES” TO THIS QUESTION?
Do you believe in a thriving, local manufacturing sector and care deeply about the people who are a part of it?
If you read this far, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you.
Interested in learning more about why we do what we do? Watch the following video: