We always have our eyes peeled for the best talent. If you're creative, love knowing everything about digital marketing, and strive to accomplish greatness...you could be a great fit for our team!
To learn more about our team and what it's like to work at SyncShow, click here.
Senior Business Development Manager
Come join our growing team! If you have a passion for your success, thrive on challenge and innovation, have an entrepreneurial spirit and excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, and meet or exceed your goals — then read on!
SyncShow Interactive is a fast growing, inbound marketing and eCommerce strategy agency. With national accounts we are looking for a new Sr. Business Development Manager to drive new business sales. The new Sr. Business Development/Sales Manager will report directly to the President/CEO.
The position sells to C-level executives and upper level management in both sales and marketing departments. Candidate will be responsible for prospecting and generating new business opportunities as well as maintaining established territory.
This position is based in Cleveland, Ohio. Travel within the US will be necessary to develop and grow business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business both locally and nationally
- Identify opportunities, qualify prospects, and work through the stages of the sales cycle to close new account business
- Be part of a dedicated team focused on growing revenue
- Maximize customer retention through developing relationships at each level of every account
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals in accordance to the sales plan
- Maintain effective relationships with both clients and partner agencies
- Identify and understand trends within specific industries that are central to our core competencies
- Maintain a working knowledge of the inbound marketing and commerce landscape and how it can benefit our prospects and clients
- Prospect through cold-calling, networking, email marketing, letters and social marketing.
- Conduct research on prospective clients
- Attend Networking events
- Travel to meet with prospects and clients as needed
- Meet with the prospective client for:
- Fact-finding meeting – needs-based analysis
- Proposal of services meeting and negotiations
- Follow-up meetings, campaign pitch meetings and more
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Established client and advertising agency contacts a plus
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience; agency experience a plus
- Experience in inbound marketing (content marketing, social media, marketing automation, HubSpot, email marketing, SEO, SEM)
- Must have proven sales experience, from introduction to close, as well as great presentation skills
- Must be comfortable in a multitude of public settings from small gatherings to larger events
- Must be able to speak fluently about inbound marketing and eCommerce strategy
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Must be able to “cold call” a prospect list and work existing accounts where called upon
- Hispanic Bilingual ability a plus
- Hours for work must be flexible
- Company hours are listed as 8:30-5:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- Available to speak with clients outside of normal working hours
- Some travel may be required
- Must have valid driver’s license