We always have our eyes peeled for the best talent. If you're creative, love knowing everything about digital marketing, and strive to accomplish greatness...you could be a great fit for our team!
To learn more about our team and what it's like to work at SyncShow, click here.
Analytics/Technical SEO Position
Title: Analytics/Technical SEO
Reports To: Director of Account Services
Desired Analytics Capabilities and Experience:
Current Google Analytics Certification is required. Experience with a Certified Google Analytics Agency is favorable.
Candidate has exhibited successful track record executing implementation/updating of GA tracking code and advanced segmentation for client reporting and insight development. Candidate will have extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Universal Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Adwords. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience implementing the following tactical elements:
- Periodic audits of tracking code accuracy to identify tracked page gaps and suggested fixes inclusive of ongoing data integrity monitoring and standardization of data tracking quality control.
- Identification of key metrics to support standardization of tracking (appends) integrating digital marketing campaigns/ channels (i.e. email landing pages, paid search, display advertising, etc.)
- Working knowledge of supplementary analytics platforms (i.e Omniture, WebTrends, Core Metrics, etc.)
- Tracking code implementation and reporting development for PPC Campaigns, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing Platforms.
- Application of custom variables, filters, advanced segmentation, event tracking, conversion funnels, and other needed customizations to generate client reporting from multiple campaign and attribution data.
- Development of custom dashboards through advanced segmentation to support reporting aligned with client goals.
- Development of Client presentations that include:
- Generation of Insights and from analytics data mining.
- Google Analytics Training
Desired Technical SEO Capabilities:
Ideal candidate will possess knowledge and implementation experience for the following SEO development fundamentals:
- Navigation Recommendations - Relevant keyword insertions into navigation bars & buttons
- URL and Directory Structure Naming to emphasize page relevance through trenchant keyword placement
- Titles and Meta tag Recommendations to create keyword-rich page titles and meta data to support effective search engine recognition.
- Site Framework Analysis of hosting, CMS system, Web server, programming languages and databases to assure effective SEO campaigns
- Site Structure Analysis and recommendations for directory structures, URL structures, canonicalization, and sub-domain usage to ensure effective search engine indexing inclusive of URL parameters and length, appropriate “rel canonical” statements, cookies, and session IDs.
- Search Engine Compliance Analysis and Implementation to safeguard compliance with current search engine indexing practices - covering areas such as robots.txt files, XML sitemaps, custom error pages, and the proper use of HTTP headers
- Development of effective search engine migration strategies for redesigned websites by analyzing current search engine positioning inclusive of analysis of select rankings, search engine and referring traffic, page cache trends, inbound link quality and sources. Migration strategy has included development of sound 301 re-direct commands to the appropriate pages of the new website.
- Ongoing SEO Development Observations:
- Identify broken incoming links through Google/Bing Webmasters Tools
- Monitor load times
- Monitor Google Page Speed Score
- Identify HTML and CSS errors
- Test browser compatibility
- Monitor return code for error page (404)