Are you a skilled digital marketer with experience managing accounts who is passionate about helping businesses grow? Do you get genuine satisfaction in seeing people and plans come together? Do you like to leverage data and insights to build out goals, strategies and initiatives?
We are seeking a strategic, dependable and highly motivated Account Strategist to orchestrate big client wins in their ROI-driven marketing consultancy.
Supported by a team of project managers, content creators, graphic designers, digital implementers, website developers, and more, the Account Strategist’s day-to-day involves communicating directly with clients, distilling their actual goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals and then collaborating with internal resources to make it all happen. The Account Strategist is the tip of the spear when it comes to our clients' success. The right person is someone who will work diligently and relentlessly to orchestrate ROI-driven results from launching blogs and ebooks to full PPC campaigns for lead generation, among other engagements. You will need to utilize a breadth of marketing knowledge to understand what’s possible and work with a team of experts to achieve top-tier results.
If you are someone who can truly act as a partner to our clients, meet them where they are and work relentlessly to see them achieve their goals while contributing to a team-oriented, performance-driven environment then we will ensure that you have all the resources and opportunities to succeed.
Some of the perks
- Growth potential: We never miss an opportunity to reward our team for outstanding performance, including profit sharing, bonuses, and job-level advancement.
- Hybrid work model: Candidates fully trained in their role have an opportunity to work in a hybrid environment with a couple of days a week in the office and the rest at home.
- Account strategists earn commissions on special projects sold outside of the monthly account retainer
- Though we work hard from 9-5, Work/life balance is a priority for everyone at SyncShow. We offer generous paid time off plans, summer Friday hours, paid parental leave, and flexibility when life happens.
Metrics for Success
- Client satisfaction and results
- On-time and on-budget delivery of all services
- Oversight responsibility for seamless implementation of projects and deliverables
- Utilization 80% (billable)
- 5% YOY client growth
- Client Success:
- Communicate directly with clients, and understand their goals to create clear objectives that help them reach their targets
- Lead client calls on a weekly/biweekly and as needed to expertly communicate relevant information to ensure alignment and satisfaction throughout the partnership
- Employ a breadth of marketing knowledge to distill client’s actual needs and identify the best method to meet them
- Monitor client accounts to ensure that they are achieving the best return on investment
- Work with the delivery team to guide and assist in the production of client-facing deliverables including the final, quality review before any item goes live
- Account Management
- Build a strategic vision for each account and spearhead the efforts to complete each objective
- Expertly manage a book of business of clients seamlessly
- Be a go-to decision-maker and problem-solver to provide quick solutions for problems as they arise
- Work closely with Senior Strategists, Project Managers, Implementers and Creatives, among others, to provide the best digital solution to client challenges
- Keep a pulse on all client accounts and work diligently to provide outstanding service and capitalize on opportunities for upsell
- Brainstorm strategy, performance and creative ideas with internal team
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends to be able to provide innovative and effective approaches to client marketing needs
- Analyze results from client campaigns and provide strategic business recommendations
- Proven Account Management experience
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to put people at ease and engage with people across all areas and levels of the business, including those in the C-suite
- Strong business acumen
- Confidently manage difficult conversations to expertly lead clients
- Previous experience in a marketing agency is a plus
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Strong leadership ability with a focus on accountability and proactivity for effective account management
- Understanding of digital marketing practices and trends
- HubSpot, GA4, and WordPress experience are a plus
- Quick learner with a think-on-your-feet attitude
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team and our clients
If you’re a great fit for everything above and just thinking about being in this job gets you excited, apply today!