An effective search engine optimization (SEO) solution works together with strategic content marketing efforts to improve how your company ranks when buyers are searching for your products or services online. When done correctly—and implemented strategically—SEO generates more qualified leads for your company by 1) helping your website perform better/rank higher in search results and 2) driving more visitors to your website as a result.
Our B2B SEO strategies have a proven track record of increasing brand awareness and lead generation for manufacturers and manufacturing services companies. These strategies help create:
- Targeted written content that speaks directly to the right buyers
- Images and videos that are also optimized to help your company rank
- Informed inbound linking campaigns to boost site authority
- Strategic keyword analysis and placement
- Complete optimization of ecommerce operations
We use web analytics and a wide variety of other tools to regularly track your lead generation goals, and, if necessary, change your SEO strategy to increase return on investment (ROI).
HOW WE MAKE SEO WORK FOR YOU
Manufacturing and manufacturing services companies often use unique lingo and complex technical jargon that’s specific to the industry. As experts who specialize in digital marketing for manufacturers, we can use SEO to attract the buyers you want, regardless of keyword complexity.
What our SEO strategy looks like:
- Every page on your website is analyzed and optimized to use the right set of written keywords to ensure you rank appropriately
- Written keywords are also adjusted to strike a balance between friendliness to search engines and relevance to your customers and prospects
- On-page SEO elements are reviewed and changed to meet best practices
- Product descriptions are assessed and changed to drive more traffic and sales
- Inbound link strategies are developed by identifying the number of domains linking to your website and finding opportunities to earn more links to improve how your rank
- Landing pages are analyzed to determine how targeted a specific page is for a given keyword or topic and visitor behaviors are tracked
- Top-ranking competitor sites and their inbound links are studied to see how you can more successfully compete with them from an SEO perspective
But that’s not all we do. Some of our other SEO services include:
- Local SEO
- Site structure and crawlability
- Image optimization to boost site speed
- Metadata, page descriptions and title tag optimization