A common objection we hear from potential SyncShow clients is, “We’ve tried a digital marketing agency before, and it didn’t work. Why are you any different?”
It’s a fair question. The fact is, there are a lot of digital marketing agencies out there that implement scattered tactical marketing efforts that don’t bring you the bottom-line results you need. But SyncShow is different.
Over the past 20 years in the digital marketing space, we’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t. Using this knowledge, we’ve created a system that incorporates all the effective tactics and strategies into a cohesive framework that’s proven to 10X our clients’ marketing ROI: The Great 8 Pillars of ROI-Driven Marketing.
Using this methodology, we’ve helped B2B organizations see results they’ve always wanted from their marketing efforts, but have never realized. By focusing on the following Great 8 Pillars, SyncShow can make sure you stop wasting money on marketing that doesn’t work.
- Marketing Team Structure — Ensure proper roles and accountabilities are filled for proper ROI-driven marketing.
- Value Proposition, Messaging & Branding — Tell a story that resonates with your target prospects, enticing them to convert.
- Marketing Strategy — Create a successful marketing strategy that cohesively incorporates multi-channel outbound, inbound and customer marketing.
- Website — Turn your site into an automated tool that will attract prospects and fill your sales pipeline to the brim with potential customers.
- Goals, KPIs & Industry Benchmarks — Track and set attainable goals that will have a tangible impact on your bottom line.
- Analytics & Reporting — Get the correct systems in place and get routine reports on the progress your organization is making on its marketing objectives.
- Technology Stack — Use the best marketing tools and software to automate your efforts and free up your employees’ time.
- Templates & Guides — Use predefined templates and guides to increase efficiency and in turn, get faster results.
Want to learn more about what the Great 8 Pillars of ROI-Driven Marketing can do for your business?